Now you have purchased one of our beautiful knits, it’s about looking after it with love & care so it will last you to wear again & again for many years.
Everyone washes & wears their knitwear differently so here are a few tips ;
- Machine wash on a hand wash or woollen cycle on its own or with similar colours. Use a small amount of organic soap or liquid.
- Water temperature must be set on cold & it is best to not use a wash bag.
- When the wash cycle is complete, take off and excess fibre by hand & lie flat or on a drying rack out of direct sunlight.
- Wash more often than not.
- Do not dry - clean unless necessary to be kinder to your knit & our planet.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Iron with a full steam setting, holding the iron above the knit & use the steam without placing the iron directly on the knit itself.
- Try to keep your knit away from rubbing eg. your handbag or jewellery.
- Store away only when completely washed & clean.
*Please email if you would like more information on any style as all styles can be worn smaller or larger depending on how you wear your knitwear or would like a style to look.
|AUS / NZ||8||10||12||14||16|